Monday, September 18, 2006

Evil Embryo...

One of the most common arguments "pro-lifers" use when trying to convince me not to abort is the one about the potential greatness of the "womb-baby" I'm carrying. "Your child might be the new Rembrandt!" they cry. "You could be murdering the next Albert Einstein or even the Mahatma Gandhi of the 21st century!"

Well, I've got news for you. Late last night, after a tasty family- sized peperoni and anchovy pizza, 12 heinekens and 3 lines of coke, the archangel Michael came to me. Wait. Maybe it wasn't Michael. It could have been Moroni. Whatever. The name of the messenger isn't the point.

This angel told me that my fetus is evil, and we're not talking "make mommy-to-be pee when she laughs" evil. We're talking "kill all the Jews, carve spikes from their bones and use the spikes to stab out the eyes of Christian kindergarteners" evil. If this fetus grows up it will make Rosemary's Baby look like an Anne Geddes calendar model. The angel said the kid would be experimenting with cannibalism before he's out of diapers.

So if you believe in angels and divine revelations, you'll believe me when I tell you Jesus and his homeboy forsee bad things from the growing horror in my uterus. I don't know if I want his crimes on my conscience. I ask you, "pro-lifers", do you?

EVIL EMBRYO III

11 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video was retarded.

And it is true, you could be carrying the next Hitler moron. Or it could actually be the next Einstein. Nobody knows. But just because there's a CHANCE he/she'll turn out one way or the other, it doesn't give you the right to take its life; what did your baby do to you?

And I'm not really going to get into it.It's funny how you post the craziest shit that's not even really likely.

It just seems like a coincidence that these things happen to YOU.

 
At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous 4:46,

It'd appear that your reluctance to recognize her "unlikely" scenarios to be as likely as "You might have the next Einstein in your baby-receptacle!" is just as "retarded."

- chainsawieldinun

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a cool video, but what happened to Evil Embryo I and II?

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did your baby do to you?

Kinda hard to do anything before you exist.

Whatever you may or may not think a fetus is, it's a fetus, not a baby.

 
At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not in favour of intruding in the affairs of others Although I doubt your serious as I have seen many of these scams before.

In any case in the end it's your decision.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger ms_xeno said...

d must be a "Secret Shoppers" survivor. Now THAT was a crown jewel of a scam ! It's okay, d, I've been there, too. You can cry on my shoulder.

 
At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol not really

The last time I witnessed one of these scams the person was attempting to solicit funds for the amount of $10,000 or they would cook and eat their pet rabbit.

Now as you can imagine every scam has a requirement (Piss off a certain group of people) with that in mind their particular target was the animal lovers and naturalists.

I believe the whole thing was exposed as a scam.

 
At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwwww... I hate Anne Geddes!!!! She's always growing babies from flowers and shit!! I never understood how babies are cute.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Coulbe a beautiful child with a lifetime of unconditional love for you.......

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the owner of this site is a SCAM ARTIST!! (i'm sure this comment i am writing will be gone in 10 minutes just like the others I have posted...worth a try though!) ok, just so you people know, THIS BLOG IS A FAKE! this page is owned, and written, by a MAN... not a pregnant girl at all. THIS WHOLE STORY IS FAKE! i know this because i was partially responsible for having some of his email accounts shut down as well as accounts on pro-life websites where he was posing as a pro-lifer (a church preacher in fact!) urging people to visit this blog and donate money. CONVENIENTLY, he was linking people to HIS website (this one!) where he poses as a pregnant girl needing money to "save" her unborn baby. DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THAT HE WRITES and PLEASE don't give him money! SCAM!

p.s. our so-called pregnant damsel-in-distress has an alias. the person called "michael" that leaves all the oh, so clever comments is also the owner of this page (aka pregnant chick that needs baby money). see the resemblance in the ramblings? obviously he doesn't work for a living. Read quick-- he loves to delete these messages! I've left them time and time again and conveniently, they disapear!

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the owner of this site is a SCAM ARTIST!! (i'm sure this comment i am writing will be gone in 10 minutes just like the others I have posted...worth a try though!) ok, just so you people know, THIS BLOG IS A FAKE! this page is owned, and written, by a MAN... not a pregnant girl at all. THIS WHOLE STORY IS FAKE! i know this because i was partially responsible for having some of his email accounts shut down as well as accounts on pro-life websites where he was posing as a pro-lifer (a church preacher in fact!) urging people to visit this blog and donate money. CONVENIENTLY, he was linking people to HIS website (this one!) where he poses as a pregnant girl needing money to "save" her unborn baby. DON'T BELIEVE A WORD THAT HE WRITES and PLEASE don't give him money! SCAM!

p.s. our so-called pregnant damsel-in-distress has an alias. the person called "michael" that leaves all the oh, so clever comments is also the owner of this page (aka pregnant chick that needs baby money). see the resemblance in the ramblings? obviously he doesn't work for a living. Read quick-- he loves to delete these messages! I've left them time and time again and conveniently, they disapear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home