Thursday, September 07, 2006

This Is Sooo Cute!

Fetus

A space-age animated sequence illustrating what will happen to my fetus on October 19 if "pro-lifers" don't start clicking on my "make a donation" button.

18 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, GOD still loves you no matter how bad your problems are. There are lots of families willing and ready to adopt a child if your not ready to raise one right now. I could sit here all day long and call you names and criticize your lifestyle and choices and such, but I have a feeling that someone in your life such as your parents has already beat you down enough that you feel like you dont have any self worth or pride. Regret is a hard thing to live with, especially when it comes to making an imoral decision such as this. Obviously the big guy upstairs is giving you a chance to change your life and make a difference while you still have a chance. Wheater this blod is real or not, I would simply ask that you watch this video before you make the grave decision of murdering your baby. Good luck.


http://abortiontv.com/Movies/silentscream.htm


http://abortiontv.com/Pics/AbortionPictures1.htm

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you pop an aneurysm while your pushin' out your still born douche bag! :)

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are fucking sick. Im ashamed as a female that any woman would do this. Im 100% in favor of abortion, but not for sick fucks like you. If you don't want this kid, DONT HAVE IT. Don't prostitute its life out for money, that's just fucking sick. How do you think your child will feel when it is older and finds out their life was in the hands of complete strangers and you didn't care enough to just have the damn baby for the simple fact that it was your child.
So what if having a baby is expensive? You're the one that fucked someone and got pregnant. It's not like we don't know how people get pregnant these days. Use a fucking condom if the pharmacist wont give you BC. No excuse.

 
At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd give you money TO abort it. Please, please, please for the sake of that child, abort it.

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you lost your job. I'm sure there is someone out there that will hire you. You are smart and have a great sense of humor. Just don't give up.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael

Comparing war to abortion is ludicrous. Your only response to the abotion haters is "Fuck Bush and his war against the children of Iraq!"

Bush's foreign policy has nothing to do with having a fetus pay the price for this cunt's irresponsibility and total lack of good judgement in what to do with her current situation. You propogate it for God knows why, and expect people to take you seriously?

Fuck Bush, fuck the war in Iraq, but why justify dumbshit solutions for real problems? This girl is a CRACKWHORE. Giving 40,000 dollars to this bitch means whe will most likely blow it on drugs, alcohol, and other things non-related tot he child she is begging for money for.

To the girl running this blog, get an abortion for the sake of your baby. Any child raised by you will only have a future of robbing other people's legitimate children in 30 years. Next time, close your legs or use some protection, it's not that hard...

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best.Blog.Ever...you rock. Keep it up.


-D

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is fucking brilliant.

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I doubt any pro lifers are going to step in to stop your abortion, I'm pretty sure in this case they'd want a person like you to abort. If you were smart you would sell your baby on the black market for 100,000 too bad no one wants a drug addicted baby. bleh.

 
At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is AWESOME...please keep us posted as how much money you have recieved.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Thor said...

Dumb cocksucking whore. I seriously hope you die.
And if there were no lasw about such things, I would literally kill you.

I'm not even pro-life. (well, fuckl everybody's pro-life, but who the hell ISN'T pro-choice? I want to live, AND choose. doesn't everybody?)

Anyway, you're the kind of person that makes this world a fucked-up place to live in.
I guess the best way to say it is:
You're the kind of person that would rather kill a defenseless infant that you are meant to care for, than put said infant up for adoption so one of the millions of childless couples in the world can finally have a little baby to love and care for.
I'm not saying you should care for this kid yourself - GOD, no!
What kind of world would it be if we allowed people like you to raise CHILDREN! *shudder*
I'm just saying that if I ever see you in a place where I can't be arrested for killing people - I'll kill you.

And don't you dare think it'd be quick.

Note: For legal purposes, nothing I said was serious. In fact, I was lying/joking about everything... everything i've ever said, including this, AND that, and all that follows.

Anyway, I hope you die.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Thor said...

oh, and to the anonymous coward commenter that was talking about God - Shut the fuck up, tool.

I love how this idiot douche tries to appeal to the whole "somebody in your life, probably your parents beat you down a lot, huh?" bullshit.
Find a broken kid, bring up their pain, make them feel worthless, then invite them to your cult.

I'd seriously kill all the christians too, if I wouldn't go to jail.
But that was just a lie/joke.

 
At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really ashamed to call myself a woman. I found this blog, of some backwoods hillbilly trying to make money the easy (by whoring out her unborn child) instead of doing what millions of women do everyday, and that is to go out and find a job. This has nothing to do with religion or war or whatever else was posted in the comments. It has to do with a woman, who is looking for the easy way out. If you knew you wouldnt be able to raise a child, you should have taken better precautions when you were out fucking around. You can't blame it on "our God" or the pharmacist who refused to sell you condoms..go to the health department, family planning, get on the pill. I'm sure that if you are old enough to work as a bartender in a bar, then you are old enough to buy condoms. So, dont throw that bullshit around. You are a disgrace to women everywhere, wanting to trade the life of your child for 40k. It's like Thor pointed out, why not put the baby up for adoption, so that someone can raise and love this child, like it deserves? You fucked someone, got pregnant, and are waiting until October 19 to abort it, why not wait a few more months and give it away to a couple who will love it like you obviously dont? I do not understand people like you. How can you do the deed to get pregnant and then not give a shit? It has to do with morals and the love of life, which you do not have either. I really hope you enjoy your life, what's left of it. You think life is hard now? You haven't seen anything. The day will come when the thought of that child crosses your mind, and it will break your heart that you decided to abort it because you were too selfish to actually have it and love it, like a mother would do. When a woman gets pregnant, her thoughts are not "oh no how am I going to afford this baby?" Her first thought is, "I'm going to be a mother." When a woman feels her baby kick or move for the first time, she considers herself the luckiest person in the world for having been able to create a life, that she is responsible for, and is willing to do ANYTHING for that child to protect him/her, to make sure him/her is born healthy and remains healthy. You, on the other hand, are nothing but a selfish little bitch who can think of no one but herself. I am trying to decide if this is real, or if it's just to see how gullable people on the internet are and will send you money. Either way, it's pathetic. If it came down to either you keeping the baby or aborting it..I would say abort it, at least then the child would not have to grow up with a selfish moron bitch slut of a mother and get picked on in school. If I knew you personally, I would hunt you down and kick the holy hell out of you. You are pathetic.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's funny how all the pro-lifers get so violent when abortion is brought up. You must save a life, but then you can beat shit out of it when it decides to be pro-choice. I love America.

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Thor said...

second to last poster, anonymous coward:

I'm pro life. I'm also pro choice. Who doesn't want to live, AND choose?

the fact is, I'm pro-everything-good.
But I am anti-murder-of-innocent-children.
I think that's one thing we can all agree on, is that killing babies is a bad thing.

Killing people that kill babies is fun, and would make for a great sitcom, however.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ABORT ABORT ABORT

Bring me........the knitting needles!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger um nothing hehe said...

ROFL. This site is genius.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger um nothing hehe said...

The only thing I don't like about this site is: why didn't I think of it first! grrr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home